Pages

Thursday, July 1, 2010

My another XR Public Skins!!

It's been a week since this post is posted on LFSforums but I wanna share them here in my blogger.

 FnF TD: Monalisa

 Well I made this skin when I see some skins that almost bother me because of design but I made it seriously and edit



XRG | XRT | XRR
Only XRG and XRT are made 


 AE86 Trim? why not on some XR named AEXRT and AEXRG and a twist of FSR Template








XRG | XRT | XRR
Only XRG and XRT available



My friend make this skin massively and no doubt its Good!








XRG | XRT | XRR
Only XRT are available 



Thirsty? Get Gatorade!
haha another skin that makes your LFS driving nicely :P (dunno what to say)







XRG | XRT | XRR
Only XRT are available


All this skin are made by Photoshop CS2 and the Template Used from MSZ and XRT's FSR Templater, Do not edit, change the name or Host the files into another Sharing site without confirmation of the author, All Rights Reserved inline boi 2010






No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, please leave a comments